The United States Marine Corps has a long and proud tradition dating back to 1775, and now you can show off a timeless tribute to the USMC with this spectacular commemorative pocket watch. Boasting an exclusive fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange, it is the perfect way to honor those who have given so much, from the Revolutionary War and World Wars I and II to the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere. In addition, your watch arrives with a magnificent custom display stand showcasing a sculptural Marine Corps Eagle Globe and Anchor emblem in silver and gold tones, a gold-tone laurel that surrounds your watch, the USMC and American flags, and the inscription SINCE 1775.
- Inside the watch showcases the Marine Corps values of HONOR, COURAGE and COMMITMENT and an array of stars surrounding the proud USMC emblem, as well as classic Roman numeral and hour markers
- The case back is etched with the USMC emblem and the words SINCE 1775, as well as MARINES THE FEW. THE PROUD; it also records for posterity your personal watch number in the edition of 5,000
- Your watch arrives with a magnificent custom display stand showcasing a sculptural Marine Corps Eagle Globe and Anchor emblem in silver and gold tones, a gold-tone laurel that surrounds your watch, the USMC and American flags, and the inscription SINCE 1775
- Included FREE, historical fact cards tracing 240 years of United States Marine Corps history and featuring compelling art including the famous flag raising by Marine Corps troops at Iwo Jima
- A traditional pocket watch chain and clip are also included
- Edition limited to 5,000, so order now!
- Watch case measures approximately 1-7/8″ in diameter; 4.7 cm in diameter; stand measures 4″ H; 10.2 cm H
Honor the proud traditions and courageous sacrifices of our United States Marines Corps with this stunning USMC commemorative pocket watch: the Semper Fi Pocket Watch, boasting an exclusive fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange
This classically styled U.S. Marines pocket watch boasts a precision quartz movement on the inside and gleams with rich, durable gold-tone ion-plating on the outside
The unique see-through watch cover is spring activated and boldly displays the words UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS and their motto SEMPER FIDELIS (always faithful)
A circle of 12 stars set against a field of deep red serves as hour markers as well, allowing you to tell the time without opening the cover
For important information regarding sales tax you may owe directly to your state, please check our Storefront Page by clicking on the storefront link above, and then selecting the Policies Tab